lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

3rd Term Oral exams

1. Role playing exercise: dialogue (pair work)

2. Speaking ( individual work)

3. Reading (individual work)


1. Role playing exercise: Dialogue

Here you have some of the questions you may use for your dialogue test. Remember you will be given a role-play card. Enjoy it!


* What's your name? My name's...

* What's your surname? My surname's...

* How old are you? I'm …

* When's your birthday? It's on …

* Where are you from? I'm from...

* What's your nationality? I'm …

* How tall are you? I'm ... tall.

* How much do you weigh?

* How many brothers or sisters have you got? I've got …

* What's his / her/ their name/s? His / Her/ Their name/s are / is ...

* How old is he / she / are they? He / She is... /They are …

* Where do you study? I study at … / I go to … school.

* What's your job? I'm a …

* Where do you work? I work in / at...

* What are your hobbies? My hobbies are... / I like...

* What are you interested in? I'm interested in …

* What's your favourite colour / food / singer / actor / book / subject...? My favourite... is …

* What do you usually do on Mondays / Tuesdays/ Saturdays...? I usually...

* Have you got a boyfriend / girlfriend? Yes, I have. / No, I haven't.

* What's your phone number? My phone number is … / It's …

* What's your e-mail address? My e-mail address is … / It's …

* Do you preactice any sport? Yes, I do. / No, I don't.

* What sports do you practice? I play / practice / do …

* What's your dream? My dream is …. / I dream of ...

No hay comentarios: